STEPHEN KOFI ADJEI (Senior Manager, Finance)
Mr. Stephen Kofi Adjei is a highly accomplished and seasoned Finance Professional with over 16 years’ experience in financial and management accounting, including over 10 years in the corporate financial service industry with specialty in financial reporting, financial research, corporate finance, financial analysis, risk analysis, project and asset management, investment analysis, portfolio management, investment performance and risk modeling.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Finance and Economics from the Assumption College in the (USA), and a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Statistics from the Instituto De Economia (Cuba)
Prior to his employment at GIFEC, he worked as a Senior Investment Accountant/Analyst at the BNY Mellon Corporation in the USA.
Additionally, Mr. Adjei has the following qualifications:
- Certified Information System Auditor (USA)
- Project Management Certification in Certified Scrum Masters (CSM)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Project framework and modelling
- Certificate in Investment and Securities from the Ghana Stock Exchange