HENRY AGYEMAN BOATENG (EMBA, BCOM, FCCA, ICA, MID, CgrMCMI) Director, Finance
Mr. Henry Agyeman Boateng is a professional chartered accountant currently working with the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) as the Ag. Director Finance and Administration tasked with the responsibility of keeping proper books of account.
Mr. Boateng holds Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Cape Coast and Executive Masters in Business Administration Degree in Finance from the University of Ghana, Legon. He is a Chartered Manager and member of the Chartered Management Institute, UK. He is also a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICA), Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and member of Institute of Directors (MID).
Mr. Boateng is a council member of Institute of Directors of Ghana of which he is the chairman of the Finance and Administration subcommittee and a member of ACCA Ghana Panel Network. Prior to joining GIFEC in January 2006, Mr. Boateng was the Municipal Senior Accountant at the Sunyani Municipal Assembly for the period 2000 to 2005 having been posted from the Sunyani Regional Treasury as an Accountant. Mr. Boateng has received extensive training both locally and abroad. Notably among them are the following;
- Financial planning and control organized by RIPA- UK,
- Financial control and accountability in the public Sector, Pretoria-South Africa
- Managing effectively in the changing telecommunications environment-University of Colorado, USA
- Public, Private Partnership: Strategies and methods and project techniques, Virginia-USA
- Cost modelling in telecommunication, London-UK
- Executive Leadership training at GIMPA
- Next Generation accounting for finance professionals Accra-Ghana