The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Problem solved—Internet of Things with SDN network scalability June 22, 2018
- Better, faster wireless communication on the horizon for mobile device users June 22, 2018
- Moving toward fast internet on the plane June 19, 2018
- Australia agrees Solomons internet cable after China concern June 13, 2018
- Your internet use could change as 'net neutrality' ends June 11, 2018