An orientation has been organized for District Focal Persons for the Digitize Ghana module under the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme. The purpose of this orientation exercise was to educate trainees on what NABCO entails and enlighten them on their roles as focal persons.
The focal persons were drawn from all 254 districts in the country, and will represent the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) on the interview panel during the recruitment of personnel under the module.
The Digitize Ghana module, being championed by GIFEC, seeks to offer elazığ escort opportunity for the delivery of a number of e-Government flagship initiatives, as well as research, monitoring and evaluation hubs within Development Authorities to assist in recording and tracking progress of both the user sectors and projects, as well as the progress of NABCO personnel.
The NABCO initiative, geared at addressing graduate unemployment to solve social problems, comprises seven modules, which include Educate Ghana, Enterprise Ghana, Health Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Civic Ghana and Digitize Ghana.
- Ericsson, Swisscom launch Europe's first large scale 5G network April 17, 2019
- Questions over coverage plague rural broadband expansion April 15, 2019
- FCC to hold big 5G auction, spend $20B for rural internet April 12, 2019
- House passes bill to restore 'net neutrality' rules April 10, 2019
- US remains committed to private sector-led 5G wireless: Kudlow April 4, 2019