An orientation has been organized for District Focal Persons for the Digitize Ghana module under the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme. The purpose of this orientation exercise was to educate trainees on what NABCO entails and enlighten them on their roles as focal persons.
The focal persons were drawn from all 254 districts in the country, and will represent the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) on the interview panel during the recruitment of personnel under the module.
The Digitize Ghana module, being championed by GIFEC, seeks to offer opportunity for the delivery of a number of e-Government flagship initiatives, as well as research, monitoring and evaluation hubs within Development Authorities to assist in recording and tracking progress of both the user sectors and projects, as well as the progress of NABCO personnel.
The NABCO initiative, geared at addressing graduate unemployment to solve social problems, comprises seven modules, which include Educate Ghana, Enterprise Ghana, Health Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Civic Ghana and Digitize Ghana.
- Cutting the cord: Which cable TV alternatives make the grade December 7, 2018
- Qualcomm touts 5G in 2019, launches new processor for flagship smartphones December 7, 2018
- Cuba finally rolls out mobile 3G, though too costly for most December 7, 2018
- Internet access via mobile phones starts for all Cubans December 6, 2018
- Millions of O2, SoftBank customers hit by glitch December 6, 2018