An orientation has been organized for District Focal Persons for the Digitize Ghana module under the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme. The purpose of this orientation exercise was to educate trainees on what NABCO entails and enlighten them on their roles as focal persons.
The focal persons were drawn from all 254 districts in the country, and will represent the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) on the interview panel during the recruitment of personnel under the module.
The Digitize Ghana module, being championed by GIFEC, seeks to offer opportunity for the delivery of a number of e-Government flagship initiatives, as well as research, monitoring and evaluation hubs within Development Authorities to assist in recording and tracking progress of both the user sectors and projects, as well as the progress of NABCO personnel.
The NABCO initiative, geared at addressing graduate unemployment to solve social problems, comprises seven modules, which include Educate Ghana, Enterprise Ghana, Health Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Civic Ghana and Digitize Ghana.
- AT&T to launch streaming service, latest to counter Netflix October 10, 2018
- Successful tests mark important milestone toward a 5G future October 10, 2018
- Broadband 'disconnect' has big consequences for midwest farmers October 9, 2018
- 5G service rolls out—but not without controversy October 9, 2018
- City of Seattle fighting federal government's new 5G rules October 3, 2018