Mr. Alfred Boyan, Director of Finance and Administration at the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC), has called time on his career at the Fund after seven years.
Bidding farewell to management and staff at a durbar, Mr. Boyan implored staff of the Fund to be dedicated and disciplined towards work. While struggling to contain his emotions, the retiring Director thanked God for his mercies and guidance during his time at the Fund, as well as the management and staff for the support received during his tenure.
I wish to thank all members of staff for their support, management and especially, to the Minister of Communications and the acting Administrator. It is an honour to have served you all, Mr. Boyan said. In response.
The acting Administrator of GIFEC, Hon. Abraham Kofi Asante, thanked Mr. Boyan for his dedicated services to the Fund and Ghana; adding that GIFEC will tap into his knowledge and experience to move the Fund forward.
Under his tenure as the Director of Finance & Administration, the conditions of service and the scheme of service were regularized. Before joining the Fund, Mr. Boyan worked with several prestigious organizations in the United Kingdom including Capital and Equipment London and United Biscuits Limited, Middlesex.
- Poll highlights inequities in how Californians access the internet June 28, 2017
- How AI helped auction off $19 billion worth of radio spectrum June 26, 2017
- Pay-TV could lose 1 million customers this quarter, analyst says June 24, 2017
- Inflight internet ready to take off June 22, 2017
- Fall of the roaming empire: EU ends mobile travel fees June 15, 2017