The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Democrats hope net neutrality issue will win votes this fall May 17, 2018
- How the death of voicemail is changing the way we connect May 16, 2018
- US Senate votes to restore 'net neutrality' rules May 16, 2018
- Senate Democrats push to reinstate 'net neutrality' rules May 16, 2018
- Emergency 911 technology struggles to keep up with the times May 16, 2018