The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Cutting the cord: Which cable TV alternatives make the grade December 7, 2018
- Qualcomm touts 5G in 2019, launches new processor for flagship smartphones December 7, 2018
- Cuba finally rolls out mobile 3G, though too costly for most December 7, 2018
- Internet access via mobile phones starts for all Cubans December 6, 2018
- Millions of O2, SoftBank customers hit by glitch December 6, 2018