The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Fast lanes may be coming to web: End of net neutrality could bring new fees for speed, reliability December 15, 2017
- German government says it backs 'open and free internet' December 15, 2017
- What the FCC rollback of 'net neutrality' means to you December 15, 2017
- FCC votes along party lines to end 'net neutrality' (Update) December 14, 2017
- What is net neutrality and why does it matter? December 14, 2017