The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- AT&T to launch streaming service, latest to counter Netflix October 10, 2018
- Successful tests mark important milestone toward a 5G future October 10, 2018
- Broadband 'disconnect' has big consequences for midwest farmers October 9, 2018
- 5G service rolls out—but not without controversy October 9, 2018
- City of Seattle fighting federal government's new 5G rules October 3, 2018