The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Poll: Despite mobile options and cord-cutting, sports fans still turn on the TV October 18, 2017
- Univision goes dark for Verizon's cable customers October 17, 2017
- Researchers defy the limits of streaming October 17, 2017
- Shares of TV providers drop as AT&T warns of video losses October 12, 2017
- Mathematicians model 5G mobile communications of the future October 10, 2017