The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Poll highlights inequities in how Californians access the internet June 28, 2017
- How AI helped auction off $19 billion worth of radio spectrum June 26, 2017
- Pay-TV could lose 1 million customers this quarter, analyst says June 24, 2017
- Inflight internet ready to take off June 22, 2017
- Fall of the roaming empire: EU ends mobile travel fees June 15, 2017