The Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications, (GIFEC) has relocated its Secretariat to the Ministry of Communications (MoC) building at Ridge in Accra.
The six-storey MoC Building is adjacent to the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT.
The GIFEC secretariat is on the fourth floor of the MoC building. Other Agencies located in the Building are the Ministry of Communications and National Information Technology Agency (NITA).
- Appeals court nixes some FCC rules on robocalls March 16, 2018
- What is 5G and why did Trump nix a huge tech deal to boost America's lead in its development? March 15, 2018
- Blocked Broadcom-Qualcomm tie-up highlights 5G security fears March 13, 2018
- Sprint may be rekindling merger plans, unconfirmed report says March 13, 2018
- Shhh! How to stream March Madness when the boss isn't around March 12, 2018