A State Attorney at the Attorney General Department Mr. Papa Kow Acquaye has sworn in the members of the Entity Tender Committee of the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) at its Secretariat.The committee as per the Public Procurement Act 663, 2003 and the amended Public Procurement Act 914, 2016 mandate the Committee Members among others to consider and approve all procurement activities of GIFEC.
The Entity Tender Committee members are made up of Mr. Abraham Kofi Asante (Ag. Administrator, GIFEC) as Chairman, Ing. Michael K. Nelson (Institute of Engineers), Mr. Yahaya Zakaria Osman (Director of Operations, GIFEC), Mr. Henry Agyeman Boateng (Ag. Director of Finance & Administration, GIFEC) and Lawyer Kwesi Adjenim-Boateng (KAB & Co. Consult).
Other members of the committee are Mr. Kwadjo Hohoabu (Ghana Institute of Surveyors), Madam Jemimah Boatemaah Offin (Ministry of Communications), Mr. Michael Agyei Takyi (Principal Programmes Manager, GIFEC) and Mr. Abednego Mingle (Procurement Manager, GIFEC) as secretary.
- Tech giants are battling it out to supply the global internet—here's why that's a problem April 19, 2018
- T-Mobile to pay $40 million after using fake ring tones on some customer calls April 17, 2018
- Record breaking fiber transmission speed reported April 16, 2018
- Powering advances in wireless connectivity for the future April 9, 2018
- How your WiFi can protect against intruders April 2, 2018