A State Attorney at the Attorney General Department Mr. Papa Kow Acquaye has sworn in the members of the Entity Tender Committee of the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) at its Secretariat.The committee as per the Public Procurement Act 663, 2003 and the amended Public Procurement Act 914, 2016 mandate the Committee Members among others to consider and approve all procurement activities of GIFEC.
The Entity Tender Committee members are made up of Mr. Abraham Kofi Asante (Ag. Administrator, GIFEC) as Chairman, Ing. Michael K. Nelson (Institute of Engineers), Mr. Yahaya Zakaria Osman (Director of Operations, GIFEC), Mr. Henry Agyeman Boateng (Ag. Director of Finance & Administration, GIFEC) and Lawyer Kwesi Adjenim-Boateng (KAB & Co. Consult).
Other members of the committee are Mr. Kwadjo Hohoabu (Ghana Institute of Surveyors), Madam Jemimah Boatemaah Offin (Ministry of Communications), Mr. Michael Agyei Takyi (Principal Programmes Manager, GIFEC) and Mr. Abednego Mingle (Procurement Manager, GIFEC) as secretary.
- T-Mobile gets rid of robot system for customer service calls August 17, 2018
- T-Mobile's magenta semitruck hits the road to showcase 5G technology August 11, 2018
- FCC now says there were no cyber attacks during net neutrality comment period August 7, 2018
- Nokia to help with T-Mobile superfast telecom network July 30, 2018
- Cord-cutting accelerates with millions more expected to leave pay TV for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon July 24, 2018