A State Attorney at the Attorney General Department Mr. Papa Kow Acquaye has sworn in the members of the Entity Tender Committee of the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC) at its Secretariat.The committee as per the Public Procurement Act 663, 2003 and the amended Public Procurement Act 914, 2016 mandate the Committee Members among others to consider and approve all procurement activities of GIFEC.
The Entity Tender Committee members are made up of Mr. Abraham Kofi Asante (Ag. Administrator, GIFEC) as Chairman, Ing. Michael K. Nelson (Institute of Engineers), Mr. Yahaya Zakaria Osman (Director of Operations, GIFEC), Mr. Henry Agyeman Boateng (Ag. Director of Finance & Administration, GIFEC) and Lawyer Kwesi Adjenim-Boateng (KAB & Co. Consult).
Other members of the committee are Mr. Kwadjo Hohoabu (Ghana Institute of Surveyors), Madam Jemimah Boatemaah Offin (Ministry of Communications), Mr. Michael Agyei Takyi (Principal Programmes Manager, GIFEC) and Mr. Abednego Mingle (Procurement Manager, GIFEC) as secretary.
- Reaching rural America with broadband internet service January 17, 2018
- Google 'cloud' grows with new undersea data cables January 16, 2018
- 'Superfast' internet cable to cross Mediterranean sea January 16, 2018
- Nepal accesses internet through China, ending India monopoly January 12, 2018
- Defanged regulations have big media licking their chops January 10, 2018