The Acting Director of Finance and Administration of the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC), Mr. Henry Nana Agyeman Boateng has inaugurated a six (6) member procurement team at a short ceremony at its Secretariat.Speaking at the inauguration, Mr. Agyeman Boateng charged members of the procurement team to work together and also adhere to the Procurement Act in performing their duties. He further urged them to cooperate with each other and be transparent in the execution of their work.
“As part of your function you are to be guided by professionalism, efficiency, transparency, probity and accountability”, Mr. Agyeman Boateng added.
He said that the procurement team is required to report to management regularly on all procurement activities undertaken at GIFEC.
Their duties and responsibilities are to facilitate the preparation of Annual Procurement Plan for the office, assist in recommending appropriate procurement method and facilitate the preparation of Tender documents.
The six member GIFEC Procurement team is made up of Mr. Michael Agyei Takyi (Principal Technical Manager) as chairman, Mr. Victor Asante (Senior Manager, Research, and Monitoring & Evaluation), and Miss Rebecca Ashare (Administrative Manager).
Other members of the team are Mr. Abednego Mingle (Procurement Manager) as secretary, Mr. Elwyn Okudzeto (Ag.. Head of Finance Department) and Mr. Akwasi Owusu Sarpong (Manager, Research, and Monitoring & Evaluation).
Also present at the inauguration were the Principal Administrative Manager, Mr. Philip Prempeh and the Principal Internal Auditor, Miss Philipine Mawuenyegah.
- Fast lanes may be coming to web: End of net neutrality could bring new fees for speed, reliability December 15, 2017
- German government says it backs 'open and free internet' December 15, 2017
- What the FCC rollback of 'net neutrality' means to you December 15, 2017
- FCC votes along party lines to end 'net neutrality' (Update) December 14, 2017
- What is net neutrality and why does it matter? December 14, 2017